Legionella Risk Assessor
Salary £28,000 – £33,000
Enviroliance are looking to onboard an Experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to join our Scotland based team.
If you have at least 3 years’ experience in Risk Assessing, with ambition to progress your career and grow with the company then we want to hear from you
Enviroliance is a market leading, privately owned company providing Water Treatment and Engineering solutions to Clients across all sectors since 2004. We operate throughout the UK with strategic bases in Scotland, England and South Wales.
Legionella Risk Assessments are a fundamental pillar of the Enviroliance business. We need our Risk Assessors to have Strong understanding of statutory requirements within ACOP L8, HSG 274 and Healthcare Technical Memorandum 04/01.
Our clients have buildings across the country so you need to be willing to work away if required for which a generous ‘overnight subsistence’ allowance will be paid.
The Type of People We Look For
- Minimum 3 years Risk Assessment experience
- Scientific/Engineering background preferable
- Strong work ethic
- Strong degree of computer literacy
- Independent thinker
- Good time management skills
- Great Communicator with attention to detail
- A degree of fitness and agility – water systems are often in roof spaces and other challenging environments where use of ladders will be necessary
- Passionate about supporting colleagues and helping the Organisation to succeed
- Polite and Professional
- Disclosure Scotland PVG Membership
A little more about the Role you will play…
- Produce the highest quality Legionella Risk Assessments of buildings such as Schools, Offices, Hospitals and Care Homes
- Production of detailed and accurate Schematic drawings
- Completion of reports on time to a high degree of accuracy
- Consult with Clients in person and over the phone to provide Technical guidance
- Work closely with Enviroliance Account Managers to discuss report recommendations and findings that must be communicated with Clients. This enables accurate remedial works quotations where necessary
- Interpret Laboratory analysis and provide guidance to clients where necessary
What you get from us
- Competitive package
- An innovative working environment where you can expect to be challenged and recognised for your commitment
- Part of a company where you are not just a number but an integral member of staff
- A company vehicle
- On-going Training opportunities
- Annual Personal development reviews
- Work place pension
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
Full UK Driving licence essential
Strictly no agencies.
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enviroliance is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and warmly welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.